Booking a workshop
Workshops can be booked by filling in a booking form online and/or by posting us your details – your name, address, contact telephone numbers incl. mobile, and email address, and stating the workshop you wish to book on. When booking online, we will email you back a personal message to confirm and give our bank details for a BACS transfer to pay the deposit to secure your place on your desired workshop. Or, if preferred, you can simply post a cheque payable to the YSNH.
Provisional bookings can be made by phone on 0845 6832559 / 07951 011423 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These bookings must be confirmed by payment of a deposit.
- The deposit of 50% of the full workshop fee is payable on booking and will secure your place.
- The full balance is due 7 days before the workshop date.
Please send bookings and deposit cheques to: Emmalene Katayama, 40 Harriet St., Brighouse, West Yorkshire HD6 2BU.
All bookings will be acknowledged by post or email and directions to the venue with any relevant information will be provided.
In the near future, we will have a credit/debit card payment facility on the website.
If you are unable to attend a workshop for any reason, the following will apply:
- Cancellations giving over 7 days notice will receive a full refund or be transferred to another course less a £5 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 7 days will automatically forfeit the 50% deposit.
- Non attendance on the day of the workshop will automatically lose the deposit and any outstanding amount to the full value will be invoiced.
If the Yorkshire of Natural Healing cancels a workshop, the full fees paid will be refunded. There may also be the option of transferring to an alternative date if the workshop is rescheduled to a new date.